– Develop digital and social strategies including but not limited to precise recommendations based on market opportunities which can be further translated into activity plans.
– Develop communication strategies including brand proposition and provides clear persuasive briefings to the creative team.
– Conduct secondary online research (such as audience behavior, competitive research, and best practices) that will support the articulation of the localized consumer insights and the crafting of the strategic plans.
– Interpret and monitor cultural and social trends relevant to the business, and ensure consumer relevance of the brand communication strategy
– Use various data measurement, tracking and optimization tools to develop insights for incorporation into creative briefings or localized culture ‘roadmaps’
– Work closely with the accounts team for the creative briefing, and with the creative teams to brainstorm ideas and as well as to ensure the creative approach is in line with the strategy.
– Present and discuss digital strategies and key insights to clients